Tour de Great Southern Rail Trail - Self Guided
- Süre: 2 Gun (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: VIC
- Ürün kodu: PTWABW
Ride the historic Great Southern Rail Trail in beautiful South Gippsland.
Enjoy the best parts of this trail on this self guided, fully supported 2 day/2 night getaway, the perfect weekend or mid-week getaway. Ideal for families*. Just make your way to Leongatha and we will do the rest.
Enjoy views of Wilsons Promontory and Quiet Corner. Spot wildlife throughout your ride including koalas, kangaroos and more. Laze at the many cafes, relive your riding at a classic Aussie Pub or a local restaurant.
Finish: Port Welshpool with transfer back to Leongatha.
- Bikes and all cycling equipment for 2 days
- 2 Nights accommodation in Leongatha & Fish Creek with breakfast (Akira Fish Creek Studios when available)
- Luggage transfer (both days)
- Transfer of cyclists and bikes from Port Welshpool to back Leongatha.
- Marked maps and ride notes for a 2 day ride.
- Enviro friendly Water bottle
- Lightweight fair-trade cycling t-shirt ideal for cycling
- On call support, purchase pick ups
Total Distance: 72km one way
Track: Compacted gravel surface
Grade: Level 1–2
Level 1 – No experience required, suitable for beginners and children
Level 2 – Suitable for most ages and fitness levels, some riding experience recommended. Fish Creek to Foster is level 2.