Tour de Great Southern Rail Trail - Self Guided
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: VIC
- Product code: PTWABW
Ride the historic Great Southern Rail Trail in beautiful South Gippsland.
Enjoy the best parts of this trail on this self guided, fully supported 2 day/2 night getaway, the perfect weekend or mid-week getaway. Just make your way to Leongatha and we will do the rest.
Enjoy views of Wilsons Promontory and Quiet Corner. Spot wildlife throughout your ride including koalas, kangaroos and more. Laze at the many cafes, relive your riding at a classic Aussie Pub or a local restaurant.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Meeniyan with breakfast
- eBike hire for 2 days
- Transfer of cyclists and bikes from Meeniyan to Port Welshpool and Meeniyan to Nyora
- Enviro friendly Water bottle
- Lightweight fair-trade cycling t-shirt ideal for cycling
Total Distance: 105km total
Track: Compacted gravel surface
Grade: Level 1–2
Level 1 – No experience required, suitable for beginners,
Level 2 – Suitable for most ages and fitness levels, some riding experience recommended. Fish Creek to Foster is level 2.
** Please note - at this stage we can only offer eBike hire for your ride **