Tour de Gourmet Escape
- Duração: 2 Dias (Aproximadamente)
- Código de produto: PNZUXM
The perfect weekend escape, taking in the must do’s of the Milawa Gourmet region.
North East Victoria – and in particular the Milawa region – is becoming synonymous with wine, food and cycling. Tick all the boxes and take the stress out of knowing where to go, what to taste and how to get there. Tour de Vines has done the homework for you, so all you need to do is get to Beechworth. The cycling uses the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail, is downhill and very easy, and is the ideal way to see and experience all this region has to offer. Enjoy the outdoors and the clean country air, all whilst savouring the magical food and wine produce of Milawa.
This package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in an historical cottage with ensuite in the heart of Beechworth
- In room continental breakfast x 2 mornings
- Sumptuous lunch at Milawa Cheese Factory
- Wine tastings at Pennyweights Winery, Woodpark Wines and Brown Brothers
- Tasting stops at EV Olives and Milawa Mustards
- All day bike hire (new Avanti style hybrid bikes with internal gears) including helmet and bike lock
- Full colour cycling maps and guide for your cycling day.
- Return bus transport with bikes and your food and wine purchases from Milawa back to Beechworth.
- Enjoy your late checkout on day two and explore the delights of Beechworth and surrounds.
The riding is easy, the stops are frequent and the gourmet delights plentiful.
Own transport to Beechworth
Overnight in Beechworth + breakfast following morning
Jump on your bikes, ride via the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail to Milawa
Lunch at Milawa Cheese Factory, 3 cellar doors, Mustards and Olive produce tastings
Bus collection with bikes and purchases back to Beechworth at the end of the first day.
Overnight in Beechworth + breakfast following morning.
Late checkout on your second day to wander through lovely Beechworth
Cycling distance covered: 35kms over 1 day, downhill and flat.
Physical Grading: Easy
Cycle Route: Using Murray to Mountains Rail Trail and quiet country back roads
Bike type: Any suitable, paved surface, can BYO.
Hire Available: Yes included, new upright Avanti hybrid bikes