Cycling Tour Saigon to Siem Reap
- Varighet: 13 Dager (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Saigon
- Produktkode: PM0LRN
A 14 day cycling tour from Saigon in Vietnam to Siem Reap in Cambodia, covering the major highlights of this fascinating region. Fully supported and guided, small group with lots of inclusions, delightful accommodation and memories to last a lifetime.
- Angkor Wat fully guided escape the crowds on bike sunrise tour
- Our private Cooking Class where we learn the secrets of south east Asian cooking
- Cycling the Mekong Delta, discovering real villages & the adventure of cycling alongside this mighty river and all the activity it brings
- Incredibly friendly locals, especially the smiling faces of the village children.
- 13 nights 4 star or equivalent local style accommodation
- All breakfasts & 10 dinners including a 6 course degustation by French chef
- Daily fruit/snack stops and filtered water
- Private Cooking class & Night Noodle market boat ride on the Mekong Delta
- 2 guides, back up support vehicle throughout
- Well maintained mountain bikes, cycling top, water bottles
- Angkor Wat guided cycling tour (full day)
- Guided city tours in Siem Reap, Saigon and Phnom Penh
Day 1: Arrive Saigon, enjoy our first group dinner.
Day 2: Enjoy a full day with local guides to explore Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon to Ben Tre in the Mekong Delta. Coconut candy factory visit. 55kms
Day 4: Ben Treh to Can Tho. Experience a Mekong river boat ride & night markets. 65kms
Day 5: Can Tho to beautiful seaside Rach Gia, with cooking class & amazing seafood. 56kms
Day 6: Enter Cambodia heading to Takeo via rural villages and food, food, food! 50kms.
Day 7: Arrive into Phnom Penh after visiting ancient Chisaur Temple (2oo yrs older than Angkor Wat), with a special dinner inclusion. 78kms.
Day 8: Day in Phnom Penh with local guide (optional cycling day). Markets, food, fun!
Day 9: Transfer then cycle via the lovely Tonle Sap lake through local friendly villages to Pursat (an amazing pizza shop in this town is dinner tonight) 50kms
Day 10: Cycling from Pursat to the gorgeous lakeside village of Battambang for our afternoon private cooking class. 42kms.
Day 11: Leaving Battambang cycling our way to Siem Reap, with a boat ride in between which is always fun.
Day 12: A full day in lovely Siem Reap with our guide (cycling optional) exploring markets,shops and sampling food with a special dinner at Cuisine Wat Damnak, fine dining restaurant with 6 crs degustation by French Chef Joannès Rivière
Day 13: Guided Sunrise cycling tour of Angkor Wat, an incredible way to end our adventure and a day you will never forget. Approx 40kms including picnic lunch on the grounds.
Day 14: Departure day, sadly and our onward journey.