Tour de Pedal to Produce - Self Guided Day Tour from Beechworth
- Varighed: 7 Timer (Ca.)
- Sted: Beechworth, Vic
- Produkt kode: PLP2YE
Our Pedal to Produce tour is a brilliant cycling tour that captures the major highlights of Beechworth and the Milawa wine and gourmet food region. Sip organic wine, taste local lemon infused olive oil, sample a whole range of different locally made cheeses, and enjoy the beautiful Alpine farm scenery with easy & safe cycling.
The Pedal to Produce tour is perfect if you’re staying in Beechworth or anywhere nearby, and you would like to explore the region but don’t know where to start. The cycling tour starts and ends in Beechworth and uses the paved Murray to Mountains Rail Trail.
The riding on the Tour de Pedal to Produce is easy and safe. You enjoy plenty of delightful gourmet stops. Total distance is (approx) 35kms with 15kms downhill and the rest completely flat. And you have on call support available throughout your day for that extra peace of mind.
Your Pedal to Produce cycling tour includes:
- A Welcome Coffee - collect your bike, grab your instructions and enjoy a fresh barrista brew, or tea or hot chocolate - before heading off. Our local concierge will answer any questions you might have.
- A visit to Milawa Cheese Factory for a tasting on their award winning cheeses
- Your Lunch - a sumptuous platter style serving including drinks (non alcoholic).
- All Tastings - your itinerary includes recommended tasting stops at 3 cellar doors (there are more to visit if keen) and 2 produce stops (again more if keen), any tasting fees are included in your tour.
- Directions - you are provided detailed cycling directions (although it is pretty easy) and a full itinerary once your booking is confirmed.
- On Call Support - should you encounter any issues along the way we are only a phone call away.
- Transport - we will collect you in Milawa at the end of your ride so you can indulge in the many food and wine tastings and avoid having to ride up the very big hill back to Beechworth! We will take you back to your Beechworth accommodation or any other central location.
- Exclusive Discount Voucher to use at Brown Brothers Winery (handed to you on day of tour)
- Your Purchases are Collected - The return transport will also collect any purchases you have made along the way, so you don't have to carry all that gourmet food and wine whilst cycling.
- Quality Trek bikes or fun easy to use E-bikes are available to hire and can be booked online or call us.
That's great value and a fun, stress free way to spend a day out enjoying the fresh air.
Experience for yourself why the Pedal to Produce Tour in North East Victoria is becoming so popular. The Tour de Pedal to Produce is available any day of the year except Christmas & New Years Day, with only 24 hours notice required for your booking. Call 1300 665 330 or book online (see calendar to the right).
*note: a $10 surcharge is applied post booking for any tours that are booked on a Victorian Public Holiday (check all official Victorian public holidays here: https://www.business.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-holidays-and-daylight-saving/victorian-public-holidays)