Tour de Barossa Cycling Tour - Day Tour from Adelaide
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: P5XZMU
Our new Barossa Cycling Tour is finally available. You can now enjoy cycling the off road Barossa Trail and have all the details taken care of for you.
Your local tour guide will meet you at your accommodation together with delivery of your bikes (regular or e-bikes available). Get ready for a fun day cycling the Barossa trails and visiting some of the best and some of the lesser known but equally amazing venues of this fertile part of South Australia.
Learn the stories behind the historic buildings of Angaston, ride the paved off road trails to Gawler, and visit icons such as Maggie Beers Farm and Penfolds Wines cellar door. You will also discover some local secrets and taste some of the best wines in Australia (tastings are included).
A gourmet lunch is included and will be filled with local produce the region is famous for.
The cycling is flat and graded as easy (around 20-30kms), and your day is fully supported with on call pick up if required.
The group size is deliberately kept small so we are able to access smaller, more intimate venues.
It’s the perfect way to discover the real Barossa, get outdoors and get a real taste of this famous region.
What's Included on Your Barossa Cycling Tour?
- Pick up and drop off in Adelaide (CBD or other venues by arrangement)
- Local tour guide who will ride and support you through the day
- Quality bikes (Giant ROAM comfortable hybrid style or E-Bikes) - see our bikes
- Gourmet lunch with local Barossa produce
- All wine tastings (min 3 cellar doors, extras can be visited at cost to guests if required)
- Collection of any wine or other purchases made (or arrangement for delivery of same locally)
This Barossa cycling tour can be enjoyed in a small group with a guide on our scheduled dates, or you can choose to ride self guided with own transport to the region.
Small group tours with a guide run every Friday & Sunday from September to May each year.
Self guided tours can be enjoyed any day or date of the year. All directions and bookings are provided. Contact us for price and availability on self guided.