Located in the Goulburn Valley Wine Region, the Nagambie Wineries are an easy hour and a half drive from Melbourne, and contain some of Victoria’s best known and most inviting wineries and cellar doors. This guided and fully supported cycling tour departs and returns to Melbourne, and is a brilliant way to explore the gorgeous country scenery, historic cellar doors and wineries of this less frequented but stunningly beautiful wine region.
Some of the more well known Nagambie Wineries include Mitcheltons, Tahbilk and Fowles, which we visit on this cycling tour.
What’s included in your Nagambie Winery tour:
- Pick up and drop off from Melbourne
- Fully serviced and easy to ride bikes in various sizes with helmets
- Gourmet lunch, complete with a glass of local wine
- Visit up to 3 wineries, with tasting fees covered, to sample at the cellar door
- Trail mix for energy, and bottled water for between wine tasting
- Fully guided with local and historical information about all the wineries visited
- Ponchos are provided in the case of inclement weather, which is rare!
Distance covered: 22kms undulating gentle hills
Physical Grading: Easy
Bike type: Easy to ride hybrid bikes supplied, no BYO
The Tour de Nagambie Wineries departs the first (1st) Sunday of every month.